Vision & Mission
The vision of R.S. Girls’ College is to impart knowledge to the women-folk so that they can discover and independently harness their talents for the betterment of the society and the nation.
- 1. To inculcate the basic spirit of the Tagorean perception of total education.
- 2. To impart quality education to students and to maintain academic excellence.
- 3. To help the students to maximize their potentials.
- 4. To promote women education in this region with special emphasis on needs of Minorities, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
- 5. To integrate students to the total socio-economic development of the community.
- 6. Free interactions between Teachers and Students.
- 7. To prepare the students to face the challenges of the fast changing world.
- 8. To inculcate the real values of life to make students responsible citizens responsive to social needs.
- 9. To promote the up-graded technological knowledge.
- 10. To promote self-financing agencies for generation of fund.
The vision and mission of the institution are communicated to the students, teachers, staff and other stakeholders by means of:
- Hoardings, displayed in front of the college entrance;
- Prospectus of the college;
- Communicated to the students on the first day of the college in every academic year;
- Communicated the same again on the occasion of Freshmen Social.
- Reminded on special programmes particularly on the occasion of birth and death anniversaries of Tagore and on oath taking ceremony of the Students’ Union.